SHRI LAKSHMI NARAYAN DARSHAN FUND
-- Your everyday access Key to Mandir --
For a minimum of $20/month or $220/year
Your Donation Helps the Society to
1. Maintain a place of worship and to preserve and promote Hindu culture, faith, and values.
2. Promote public awareness, understanding and appreciation of the Hindu faith.
3. Interact with other religious and faith organizations.
4. Provide and support spiritual, charitable, and humanitarian services.
Benefits to Donors
1. Everyday access to Temple for Darshan only with your personal HSS proximity card between 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., after which Temple will be closed until 6:00 a.m. the next morning.
2. After a priest is hired, 15% discount on priestly services at your preferred venue.
3. When renting Temple facilities, you will get a free extra hour for every 3 hours rented, no additional extra charges for kitchen use and decorations (current rental charges - Temple rental $50/hr, kitchen use $40/hr)
4. No rental charges for funeral services at Temple.
5. You receive a 15% discount on any paid events organized by the HSS.
6. You receive a 10% discount to HSS participating local businesses.
7. You receive priority for Mahaprasadam sponsorship.
8. Your total cumulative donations of the calendar year are eligible for charitable tax receipts.
Rules and Policies
1. The Temple belongs to you and it’s your responsibility to take proper care of it during your visit.
2. Minimum flat rate of $20/month (minimum one year sign up) or $220/year per family (see HSS by-laws for family definition), person, seniors, and students. If you wish to cancel anytime, please contact us.
3. Donors can access Temple only between 6:00 am – 8:00 pm with a proximity card.
4. Temple access is for a maximum 30 minutes for Darshan only and not for personal events or stay.
5. Donors cannot lend their cards to anyone and must always accompany guests.
6. In case your card is lost, donors should notify a board member and the card will be deactivated immediately. Replacement or any extra card will cost $75.
7. The Temple premises are monitored by security cameras in case of an issue.
8. All lamps (diyas), incense and lights must be turned off after your visit.
9. HSS reserves all the rights to change on any rule, policies, benefits, and revoke access to parties not abiding to HSS rules and guidelines without notice.